Sunday, June 26, 2011

Monday Night is Trivia Night @ The Pub at the Mercato

A few Mondays ago, Lauren Janelle, also known as "Bandit's Mom" at Camp Bow Wow  was going with some friends to The Pub at The Mercato to play Trivia. Dominic knows I've been dying to play trivia at either The Pub (Mondays at 7:30pm) or at the Boston Beer Garden (which I thought held it on Tuesdays, but there's nothing currently on their website) but no one ever wants to go! So off I went to meet Lauren and her two friends.

You can play trivia at any table in the restaurant, but I would recommend you sit inside if you want to hear the questions and the music better. They have several Happy Hour specials but most of them end at 7pm so you may want to arrive a bit early to take advantage of the great deals. I think the "fish & chips" was 50% off... tempting, but I decided against it.


Instead, I ordered the Buffalo Chicken Sliders with blue cheese and the steak fries. I have ordered these before and love them. They cannot adjust the heat on the buffalo sauce which is a negative for me since I love a nice kick and these are very mild, but they are still quite tasty.
 
I never think of The Pub's food as outstanding, but it is enjoyable and since the atmosphere is always great, I never complain. The Pub is great for people watching, a nice cold beer and trivia was a blast! MUST REPEAT! ... Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment