Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sushi Thai - Naples Best Asian Restaurants


Three very well chosen locations: 5th Ave S, N Tamiami Trl and our closest at the corner of Airport & Vanderbilt. Their menu is extensive! Thai dishes, Japanese, sushi, sashimi, you name it! www.sushithaitoo.com/

Their lunch special is a great deal. It includes soup or salad, a small appetizer & entree with most dishes under $10.

I'm a big fan of their Chicken in Ginger Sauce. Its light, feels healthy and I love the sweetness of the pineapple!

Dominic's favorite is the Japanese Ceviche (aka Seafood Ceviche). There are over 5 different types of fresh seafood represented. A slight kick from jalapeƱo spices it up. The lime is not overwhelming. A great dish for those looking for a fresh and healthy meal.

Today we ordered the Crab Rangoon along with Edamame. Both were part of their Happy Hour specials which go from 3pm to 6:30pm every day. I enjoyed both. Dominic didn't care for the Crab Rangoon. He thought it was too creamy.
I also ordered the Tom Kha, a broth-based soup with coconut milk, which I love because it is not too sweet. I like it with chicken, but you can get it with beef or pork or other choices. It also has mushrooms and I asked for it to be spicy! Since this was going to be my main course, I ordered a side of brown rice and dumped it all in the soup. It was great!
  I personally love the Downtown location. Its fun to people watch from their outdoor tables and the inside has a "chic" and "lounge" feel. The others have more of a "restaurant" atmosphere. However, I prefer the service and taste of the Airport & Vanderbilt location.

No comments:

Post a Comment